Thursday, May 05, 2005

If you don't want to be called unethical...

.... then don't pull unethical crap because I call them as I see them....

I am considering posting every single email or other document on my hard drive. One by one, just because I am tired of being abused by one particular Asshat. And when I get done, I'm liable to file a lawsuit against him for libel and slander and interfering with my ability to make a living.

Unethical, my sweet Aunt Fanny.

And, oh, by the way, the definition of illegal is:

Illegal is a description for something that is in violation of statute, regulation or ordinance. Illegal does not necessarily mean criminal. Something may be illegal under a statute that doesn't require criminal intent, and is therefore a civil vilation subject to civil penalites such as a fine. Illegal acts that are civil violations include driving too fast, failure to register a business, etc. - US Legal Forms



Don't like hearing someone say you've engaged in illegal behavior? Then, I repeat, same as being called unethical - don't do it.