Sunday, November 09, 2008

And on taxes....

I wonder... since I am now "rich" and should be required to support the "poor" what happens if I divorce my husband, retire and voila, without changing my long-term plans much at all, we become "poor."

Maybe then I, too, can suck the economy dry while sitting on my ass whining about those bad old Conservatives.

Got to be honest here - I'm sick of welfare rats. If this offends you because you are one, tough noogies. If you're not one, then you ought to be considering how long before you are taxed out of existence by the crap being floated on the toiled bowl of the part-time Senator from Illinois' agenda.

And please - if one more person that gets tax rebates, tax credit and ends up getting back more taxes than they ever paid tells me, "I pay taxes, too" I promise to puke on their $150 tennis shoes.

Spread the wealth indeed. Karl Marx would have been so proud.