Sunday, October 30, 2005

Some Thoughts...

I wonder if the attorney for MCRGO, who should be reporting to the Board and explaining their legal rights and responsibilities to them, is doing so.

I wonder if he is doing what he is supposed to be doing for the organization or just reporting to, listening to, and taking orders from Mr. Perricone.

I wonder if he's told Dale Shantz, "Don't worry about the warrant; Chuck and I are taking care of it."

I wonder if some of the members of the Board of Directors might be considering getting their own attorneys since this has now gotten to the point where individuals are going to jail.

I wonder how soon we will see Dale Shantz resign as Chairman, President and Director on the Board.

I wonder if it's already happened.

I wonder if the rest of the Board is now ready to see Mr. Kliemann step up to the plate as Acting Chair.

I wonder when the Board will start complying with the Law, the Bylaws and the Court's orders.