Wednesday, January 26, 2005

So How's This King Thing Work?

Well, you don't get a prize, you do get judged and you have to watch yourself either be carried to the painnacle of success or go down, ignominiously, in flames. You're judged by three (and more) complete strangers and found either supreme or wanting.

On a whim, I decided to throw my name, or blog, as it may be, into the ring on
this site. What possesses me sometimes I do not know.

I had to submit a post (the last one done entitled Go Read a Book was mine) and agree to be judged by
Bad Example, News From the Great Beyond, and The SmarterCop. What I didn't count on was the challenge question.

I thought I might be asked to write on some politically current idea, or even some socially relevent issue, either of which would be fine with me becaue that's what I like to think I do anyway.

But, noooooo....

My challenge question is: Write a fairy tale set in the blogosphere. Include only two of the judges.

Well, great. Just my style. A Fairy Tale. I am doomed, I fear, but it's all in fun so what the heck. Stay tuned.